- Steaming with brooms on sauna shelf
- Steaming on sauna shelf – by Suvorov (under the hot sheet);
- Steaming with brooms on sauna shelf using gloves made from natural fibers;
- Steaming with brooms on fragrant hay using gloves made from natural fibers, followed by rubbing the body;
- Steaming with brooms kinglike on sauna shelf with birch brooms (15 brooms are used);
Since ancient times it was believed that before steaming you need to cleanse the skin for better penetration of nutrients and elimination of toxins.
- Old Church Slavonic method — massage — body peeling with a mixture of sea salt, mustard powder and honey of different varieties;
- Toning — massage — body peeling with a mixture of sea salt and coffee;
- Restoring — massage — body peeling with a mixture of ground coffee and a variety of honeys.
Procedures that effectively restore healthy skin are masks. Moreover, a positive effect of masks increases in many times, if you do the procedure in the bath. When exposed to hot water and hot steam, the skin pores dilate, and a deep cleansing is in process. The skin becomes more receptive to the healing effects of the substances included in the mask. It is believed that the best lotion, the best milky milk will not clean the skin as the procedure of steam bath procedure will do.
- Toning — massage, rubbing the body with a mixture of sour cream, horseradish and honey moisturizes, tones, softens, nourishes and detoxifies;
- Rejuvenating — massage, body and head rubbing with a mixture of honey and cream. Tightens, tones, nourishes and rejuvenates the skin;
- Berry — massage, rubbing the body and face with sour cream and berries mask. It has a refreshing, tonic properties, cleans, nourishes and revitalizes skin;
Massage is a powerful health-improving means. As an effective and indispensable means of relaxing the body, means to cleanse and stimulate the activity of vital organs and systems, means, tempering and prolonging youth, massage has always attracted the attention of people from immemorial time.