SPA in Russian Banya
Massage with bath besoms (“veniki”)
- Massage with bath besoms at the bath bench.
- Suvorov-style: Massage with bath besoms at the bath bench (under a heated bath towel).
- Massage with bath besoms at the bath bench using a bath mitten made of natural fibers.
- Massage with bath besoms at sweet-smelling hay, using a bath mitten made of natural fibers and following rubbing massage of the whole body.
- “Russian Emperor” – style: Massage with bath besoms made of birch benches (using 15 veniki).
Since ancient times it was believed that before going to the banya, the skin should be cleaned for better penetration of nutrients and elimination of toxins.
- Ancient Slavonic method – massage – whole body peeling with a mixture of sea salt, mustard powder and honey of different types.
- Toning – massage – whole body peeling with a mixture of sea salt and coffee.
- Restoring – massage – whole body peeling with a mixture of ground coffee and honey of different types. Duration: 10–15min.
Masks are procedures that effectively restore healthy condition of skin. Moreover, a positive effect of masks can be significantly increased, if you do this procedure in the sauna. When exposed to hot water and hot steam, pores of the skin dilate, and skin is deeply cleaned. Skin becomes more receptive to the healing effects of the substances included in the mask. It is believed that even best lotions and beauty milks can not clean skin as effectively as the steam bath does.
- Toning mask – a rubbing massage of the body with a mixture of sour cream, horseradish and honey; it moisturizes, tones, softens, nourishes and detoxifies body skin.
- Rejuvenating mask – a rubbing massage of the body and head with a mixture of honey and cream; it tightens, tones, nourishes and rejuvenates the skin.
- Berry mask – a rubbing massage of the body and face with a mixture of sour cream and berries. It refreshes, tones, cleans, nourishes and revitalizes the skin.
Massage is a powerful procedure which greatly improves your health. Massage has always attracted the attention of people. It is an effective and indispensable means of relaxing the body; it cleanses and stimulates the activity of vital organs and systems, and prolongs youth.
- Recreational (of body parts) – 20–25 min.
- Anti-cellulite (buttocks, thighs, stomach).
- Toning (with aromatic massage oils) – 40 min.
- Stone massage (with special stones).
- General classic massage – 60 min.
- Soap massage with mittens and black soap – 15 min.